Well, now how much fun it this? I have been chosen by a fellow artist as one of her seven Kreativ Bloggers!
So, now I get to share seven things I love and pass the award along to seven other bloggers. So, here goes nothing:
Seven things I love
1. God! Without Jesus I am nothing.
2. My husband--even when he makes me crazy.
3. My girls--even when THEY drive me crazy!
4. The ocean's roar and the wind in the trees (okay, I cheated and snuck two in there.)
5. MUSIC (see previous post about that)
6. Learning. As a teacher, I find I learn ALL the time. As an artist I find new ways to learn.
7. My studio (aka my sanctuary). When I close the door I enter my own world.
Seven Award winners...this is hard, because the people who inspire me are so far beyond me in talent and vision that I feel a little bit like a movie extra handing out Oscars or Golden Globes. In any case, take a look at these fabulous blogs:
Heidi Arfstrom http://stampingwithwings.blogspot.com/
Melanie Smith http://www.smartie-artie.blogspot.com/
Sherre Hulbert http://sherresartmusings.blogspot.com/
Michelle A-Z http://www.atozdesigns.com/bunnyz/index.html
Marcia Mattos http://www.marciamattos.blogspot.com/
Fabrizio Martellucci http://www.craftingmad.blogspot.com/
Shelly Newkirk http://shellysblog-ne.blogspot.com/
And there you have it: seven incredibly talented bloggers with a variety of styles for you to visit for inspiration. Let them know I sent you there!
Gee, can I say I have an "award-winning" blog now?
Thanks Sharon! (check out her blog, too: http://www.mystoryart.com/)