Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Family Tradition and PSE9

Our family goes to Stone Mountain the day before Thanksgiving for fun and an annual photo. It's not busy and the holiday decorations are wonderful. We love the entertainment, and eventually get some good family shots, too.



 Here are the unedited photos (I had some fun...)

It was late and overcast, so I had to adjust for the lighting.

The power lines didn't add any aesthetic elements, so they had to go.

Caty Mae's sweater was more fushia than red, but Photoshop Elements 9.0 is a terrific tool! A little color adjustment and voila!  Matching stripes.
The layout itself was a challenge speed scrap at Faith Sisters. All the papers and elements began with FS products, but I tweaked and altered them until they became my own. It actually took a lot longer to choose and edit the photos than it did to do the layout.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You so rock Stephanie!! I love your edits! Amazing! And I've been following your photo journey of Romania. I think it's so neat that you get to go serve there!

Hugs,
Suzanne