Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Too sick to think...but well enough to create

I hate getting sick. Ever since I can remember when people around me would catch colds, I would end up with bronchitis or pneumonia. I avoid sick people. I stopped teaching elementary ages because I would work one day and be sick for a week. So, when this particular virus attacked, I fought it...and lost. I am finally at the point of recovery that I find the most annoying. As long as I hold still, I feel okay. For a while. I can't focus well enough to think, and moving around makes me breathless, but if I just sit still. I can see that I am improving.

So this afternoon a friend send me to a Pinterest board of jewelry. And I just happened to have everything on hand to make something. So I did. I didn't get any lessons planned (that requires thinking), but I did keep myself occupied for a few hours while I held pretty still.







 So, thanks, Rebecca, for inspiring me to do something entertaining and still. I kinda like the result.

Here is the link to the inspiration board:
YesterYearPrimitives


No comments: