Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 in Review

If you follow me on Facebook, you'll understand why I haven't posted anything since PhD classes began in August. Here's a photo recap of things that happened when I wasn't reading, writing, studying, or teaching:


I learned a new poetry form: Tanka. It's related to Haiku, which I also developed a knack for composing.

Always time for photography - especially now that smart phone cameras are so improved.

Some time with my favorite model and Photoshop Elements












The Gulf

The sea is my happy place.

Had some time for fun art



A Connected Learning MOOC (massive open online course) inspired lots of art and poetry


Another Tanka proving that beauty is in the eye of the beholder




Favorite place in the world with my favorite guy.
Sappy and cheesy - that's us.
Home school exploration with Caroline and Abigail. 

It was a long hike!


Corinne Loomis, BSN, RN
Mimi handed down HER nurses cap to Corinne








Ole Miss (HYDR)

Kennesaw State University has a new football program and a marching band.
Cutest Marching Owl
A (really short) visit with brother Mike and SIL Tomi. So much fun.

Hawks keep the rodent population under control. This one had a full meal as I watched.
My Thursday girls - since January 2007

Madalena Anne Cristancho. Born 5 weeks early on October 11
6 pounds, 2 ounces.

Carrie had a form of pre-eclampsia that kept her from her baby girl for 36 hours. This was their first family visit.

Noni
Poppa



Maddie

Corinne and Caty Mae were there when Maddie went home from the hospital after 13 long days


13.1 in Savannah
It's been a long time.



It was really hot (especially for November), but I finished!

Caroline - 9 years old!

Abigail - age 7

Thanksgiving in Savannah


Auntie Caty Mae

Christmas stories with Poppa


Noni Love

Loomis (and Cristancho) girls 2015
Family 2015
































No comments: