Friday, May 23, 2008

Fifteen


Fifteen is a weird age. I remember being 15. I started counting down the days to SIXteen the day after my 15th birthday. The novelty of high school is worn off, but it's too early to really think much about college. Fifteen is almost a "limbo" year (well, "purgatory" for some, "limbo" for others.) There aren't any significant milestones in sight; every thing just moves forward at a snail's pace. So, what does one do at fifteen in 2008?

Well, if my middle daughter is any indication, one learns to ENJOY every moment of fifteen. She's no longer a freshman, excited about learning to drive, and having fun with friends as often as possible. Not such a bad life for limbo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos, you have beautiful girls. China's prom is tomorrow, I will share photos then....
She has to wait until she is 17 before she can start her driving lessons...